Prep Time: 2 hours
- Rib Eye Steak
- 3 tablespoon of canola oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 Garlic Cloves (smashed)
- 3 sprigs of rosemary
- 3 sprigs of thyme
- 3 tablespoons of butter
How To Do It?
- Preheat oven 250F.
- Season both side of meat with salt and pepper.
- Place on a wire rack and bake for about an hour for medium rare. *cooking time depends on how you would like your steak.
- Heat up canola oil in a pan until smoke is visible.
- Place each side of steak for 30 seconds.
- Add butter, garlic, rosemary and thyme.
- Swirl, baste and flip on each side.
- Remove from pan.
- Rest the steak for about 10 minutes before cutting to avoid the juice from leaking out.
- Serve, garnish and enjoy. 🙂