I’ve learned to cook this from my mom. It’s cheap coz mainly it contains string beans and it tastes yummy! (to think that i am not a veggie lover) All you need is:
- 1bulk of string beans
- 1/2 kg of pork
- 4 cloves of large garlic
- 1 large white onion
- 2 cups of soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of vinegar
- 1 tsp of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of water
- Cut the string beans into 3 parts.
- Slice the pork into cubes.
- Slice garlic and onions.
- Saute the garlic first in a low heat burner, add the onions until becomes transparent then finally add the pork. Wait for the pork to turn light brown. *Make sure you use the minimum heat to avoid burning the garlic while cooking the meat.
- Add the water and string beans and let it simmer for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Pour in the soy sauce and vinegar BUT don’t stir it. *My mom told me that to avoid making the beans taste bitter (i honestly don’t know what’s the logic on that hehe
- Stir after a minute. Serve and enjoy!
This what it looks like. You could try it if your on a short budget or just too tired of eating the same food everyday. just for a change right? Here’s what it looks like. Tell me your thoughts 🙂