Prep Time: 1 hour
Baking Time: 45 minutes
- 4 medium sized potatoes
- 1 cup of any kind of cheese (parmesan preferred)
- 1 cup of salted butter
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- chopped Parseley for garnish
How to Do It?
- Boil potatoes for about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Melt the butter and fry garlic until golden brown in a medium heat.
- Add flour. Whisk until there are no lumps.
- Add milk and continue to whisk.
- Bring to boil and set aside.
- Place the boiled potatoes in an ice bath.
- Peel and slice them into tiny round pieces like in the picture.
- Fan them out in a baking dish.
- Pour the sauce on top.
- To top it off, add tons of shredded cheese 😀
- Bake for about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Add parseley for garnish.
- Serve and enjoy!
Do you have any suggestion for this recipe? Just hit me a message 🙂