What You’ll Need:
- Rye bread cut into cubes
- Frozen Salmon
- Small slices of Kale or Rosemary (or any kind of herb)
- Small slices of lemon
- White Mayo
- Minced onion
- Minced onion chives
- salt and pepper to taste
How To Do It?
- Start with cutting the rye bread into small bite size.
- Defrost frozen salmon for 2 hours and slice it into thin pieces.
- Cut the lemon into tiny pieces.
- Place the rye bread cubes into plate.
- Add pea size of mayo on each rye bread cubes. (This holds the other ingredients as we add them later on.)
- Put the salmon slices on top. Just put enough amount covering the bread.
- Add the white sauce. (mixture of all ingredients stated above)
- put 1 piece of tiny slice of lemon and herb as garnish
- Eat with your hands, serve cool and enjoy 🙂