Last minute video tutorial for those who run out of cookie boxes. Happy Heart’s day! Stay in love 🙂
- Cardstock paper
- Ribbon *optional
How To Do It?
- Get 2 cardstock papers. Cut them into square with equal sizes on each.
- Score within an inch or 2 from the edges of both paper. This will serve as the height of the box.
- Cut the four scored parts from the edges and stop until the middle. This will serve as the base and top of your box.
- Glue the scored parts together.
- Dry and it’s good to use!
- Decorate with ribbon. *optional
Tip: Don’t forget to use parchment paper or decorative napkins before putting cookies inside just for sanitary purposes.
Thank you for reading! What are your thoughts?
Much love, J